Nov 04., 2017 / Home Care Service
How To Reform A Bathroom Easily
Even a big hand can reform a bathroom of a house completely; Wall, tiling, flooring and toilets with easy, cheap and simple arrangements, without resorting to faces, and often dirty and slow works, we just need to put a bit of our part, a little patience and the handyman we carry inside. So this article is aimed at how to change a bathroom easily, for little money and without bricklayers to transform it into a new one.
The walls, the floor, the toilets, the accessories, a whole small or large bathroom can be completely renovated by anyone who is not a handyman, without resorting to the expensive design and the annoying masonry of the specialized houses, thanks to cheap and simple tricks that of course, we must follow certain guidelines and advice for best bathroom designs Sydney .
Bathroom Planning And Design
This will be one of the key points both to avoid problems in the reform while it is running, so as not to waste time or have to spend more money than we had thought. Understanding that we already have clear what we want to reform, the steps to follow to restructure and renew would be:
First we must measure the entire room where we are going to practice the reform (Remember to measure the height) and make a small sketch to have a clear perspective of both measures and form. It is necessary to indicate in the plan the points of drains (Bath, bidet and toilet – toilet) and the outputs of cold and hot water (Sea for bathtub, washbasin … etc).
If it is large enough, we can make a division of shower area, sanitary area and washroom.
How much does it cost to renovate a bathroom?
Second, we will decide how much money we are going to spend. You have to put a cap, yes or yes! … (At the end of the article we will see how to calculate the budget of a bathroom easily) but the most unique items are:
- Sanitary Sink, toilet and bidet are the main ones where we must also include the bath or shower
- Tiling – placated. Whether to cover all walls or only, for example where the shower tray is located.
- Floors Here all types of ceramic flooring come in, including slate or smooth concrete.
- False ceiling. Depending on the height characteristics and the installations, it will be advisable or not to include a false ceiling, although as a rule it is advisable.
- Facilities. This is a sensitive issue depending on whether the locations of the different toilets are in the same place or another location.
- Furniture. Here the possible complementary furniture and the different accessories would enter. We could say that this is a complementary item.
To buy materials for cheap bathrooms and even furniture and we can buy them cheaper we must opt for specialized online stores (It is the only way to go cheaper).
Distribution And Design
Now we have to decide on the design we want and its distribution. So look at specialized websites, catalog, magazines … etc. And always having a relationship and coherence between the money we have and our final design, so this section goes in conjunction with the previous one.